Introduction of Gert

I am currently 24 years old and completed a two and a half year apprenticeship at the Cologne City Council as a Management Assistant in Office Communication before I started studying Economics at the University of Cologne, Germany.
Due to the wish of enhancing myself personally and getting international experience I joined AIESEC in November 2006. I became a member of the Finance Team of the Cologne Local Committee and the BAI-Team.
Why I joined the 'Building AIESEC in Iran'-Team is relatively easy to explain: First, it is an international project that introduces me to a complete new culture. Second, I have been an active participant of the biggest political party in Germany in the last years with the main
interest in education policy. That has been an significant experience, but your personal influence on things is so small which gives you a hard time. For this reason I enjoy this unpolitical, practical project as there are precise goals to reach. It is a chance for Iranian students to develop themselves in various fields and the international community to get to know the 'real' Iran - besides the current media-coverage. And
last but not least it is a unique opportunity to develop my own skills in a wide range.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home